Videos More Videos Than Any Other Chicago Officiant!
The voice of the officiant matters. You have to listen to them for the entire (30-minute) ceremony.
- Do they sound like Mickey Mouse’s voice? That would be annoying.
- Do they speak in a monotone? That would be boring.
- Can you understand them, do they speak clearly?
- Better yet, do they have a pleasing voice and speak with enthusiasm?
Why even consider an officiant if you don’t know the answers before you meet them? You need to see videos! The videos should be engaging. If you’re bored watching a video, well, imagine that at your wedding.
- Watch videos of Rev. Phil sharing love stories. You’ll laugh!
- Watch videos of Rev. Phil’s voice as the anchor for the wedding day montage video.
- Watch Phil on TV — on TLC’s Four Weddings TV show!
Rev. Phil is often told that he has a voice for radio. He thinks he has the face for it too
“Watching his videos online will you give an insight to how great his work is, but it isn’t until he shares your love story that you realize the true value of this experience. Not only is my ceremony one I’ll never forget but our guests raved that it will forever stand out in their minds because of their participation and how personal it was.”
~Katie & Brian, Monte Bello Estate, Lemont
You’ll Laugh, Maybe Even Cry
Montages – Rev. Phil’s Voice Over Wedding Day Photos/Video
Four Weddings on TLC
See Rev. Phil in action on TV!
Next Step: Meet Rev. Phil!
- for a complimentary 90-minute consultation
- at a Panera Bread
- he will get the beginning of your love story!
Rev. Phil will contact you soon to set up a consultation.