More Videos Than Any Other Chicago Officiant!
WATCH LOVE STORY VIDEOS
WATCH VIDEO MONTAGES FEATURING REV. PHIL’S VOICE
WATCH REV. PHIL ON TV!
Watch Danielle & Nick’s wedding on Netflix, Love is Blind, season #2:
- Episode #9, starting at 49 minutes, 37 seconds (goes for 4 minutes)
- Episode #10, starting at 1 minute, 39 seconds (goes for 2 minutes)
Rev. Phil helps Rita & Randy win on TLC’s Four Weddings TV show! (2:18)
Photos via Netflix
Watch Mallory & Sal’s wedding on Netflix, Love is Blind, season #2:
- Episode #10, starting at 44 minutes, 58 seconds (goes for 5 minutes)
Video via TLC
See every scene in Four Weddings that Rita & Randy are in (8:58)
A 5-Star WeddingWire Review
Watching his videos online will you give an insight to how great his work is, but it isn’t until he shares your love story that you realize the true value of this experience. Not only is my ceremony one I’ll never forget but our guests raved that it will forever stand out in their minds because of their participation and how personal it was.
— Katie & Brian, Monte Bello Estate, Lemont
Yet MORE Love Story Videos
The VOICE of the Officiant Matters
You and your guests have to listen to the officiant for the entire (30-minute) ceremony.
- Do they sound like Mickey Mouse’s voice? That would be annoying.
- Do they speak in a monotone? That would be boring.
- Can you understand them, do they speak clearly?
- Better yet, do they have a pleasing voice and speak with enthusiasm?
‘Meet’ Rev. Phil for a FREE unhurried consultation. He will take time to get to know you.
You will get an email with dates to Zoom.
If he is not available, he will refer you someone on his team who is.
If Style #3 might be for you, then he will get and share the beginning of your love story when you ‘meet’! No other officiant does that.